|There are two categories of fee-paying members:
- Regular members paying full membership fees; this category includes everyone who does not fit one of the descriptions below.
- Discount members (enjoying the same benefits); the following may apply for such reduced-rate membership:
- Students (proof of student status is requested; doctoral students holding any academic or teaching position are excluded from this category)
- Citizen-residents of countries with serious currency restrictions (a list is provided in the membership application module of this site; exceptionally, this status may also be granted to citizen-residents of countries that are not on the list)
- Unemployed scholars
- Retired scholars
- Spouses of other members paying full membership fees
Rates are in Euro (€)..
Regular membership fees 2016, with online access to Pragmatics
Regular membership fees 2016, online + paper copy of Pragmatics
Discount membership fees 2016
In addition to fee-paying members, a number of non-paying members from countries with serious currency restrictions are sponsored with donations from other members.
If you experience technical problems related to the interactive functioning of our web-based membership and conference management system, click here or 'Help' in the left-hand column of this page.